Friday, September 27, 2013

Charlotte Tilbury haul


So as you can see I amassed quite a haul when Charlotte Tilbury launched her much anticipated make up line earlier this month!

Being 3 hours ahead in Dubai has it's advantages sometimes-whilst the UK were sleeping on the launch date, I was on the Selfridges website clicking 'add to basket' like a lunatic.

It's been a very hectic couple of weeks-we were on holiday when these launched and I had them sent to Danielle's so I could collect them whilst I was in London but then it was straight back into the madness of work and I have spent the last 5 days in Cairo working.

So the upshot is, this is a photo heavy, haul post to show you what I picked up, because I haven't had time to play yet.  You can read two really good reviews though on Vanessa's and Antonia's blogs (who have both actually met the lady herself) on the bits they acquired.

My initial thoughts are I love the look of everything.  The packaging to me is overall very 'Gatsby-esque' but does anyone remember the old Rimmel packaging that was brown and cream?  Sadly some of the packaging is reminiscent of that.  The lipsticks and the Filmstar Sculpt and Glow have the best and most expensive feeling packaging-they feel most deserving of the price tag you'll pay for Charlotte's first foray into retail cosmetics.

So here is what I picked up.......






























Have you picked up anything up from the collection?  Leave me your link to any reviews you have done as I would love to read them.   If you've not purchased anything yet, what would you like to see reviewed first?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig