Sunday, June 30, 2013

Le Blush Créme de Chanel-Révélation



When I first saw Chanel were launching a cream blusher I was delighted!  I believe it is not yet available in the UK but it's coming soon!  I managed to order mine from Nordstrom in the US-I also bought a second one, in the shade Affinite, but that one is on back order so hasn't yet arrived.  Having said that, I can't wait for it to arrive having tried out Révélation today!





Révélation is a peachy coral with a hint of pink.  Right up my street.  This is hands down this is the best cream blush I have tried.  It feels like velvet to apply and dries to a powder finish but without losing it's dewiness.  It dries quickly but not so quickly that you can't work with it.   It's not got the stickiness that the Stila convertible colours or the Illamasqua cream blusher has.  It's easy to blend with your fingers or with a brush (I dabbed it on using fingers then blended out with a Real Techniques Expert Face brush).  It's buildable.  It's going to look fab on pale girls like me and amazing on olive skins.  It's love already.


I have to be honest I hate posting pics of myself on my blog but I think to show how lovely it is it is needed....here it is just applied over my foundation with no other make up on apart from foundation.


 And here it is with the rest of my make up on.

 

If you're looking for an easy to use cream blusher I would definitely recommend you have a look at these Chanel beauties!




Share:

1 comment

  1. Ohh loving the new blog design :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig