Friday, May 17, 2013

Liberty 138th birthday GWP




Good morning and happy Friday!!

This is somewhat of a test post for me as I am in London and its on my iphone!

I very quickly wanted to pull together a post after visiting Liberty in London yesterday and receiving a very good GWP when you spent £100 in the beauty hall as part of their Beauty Week celebrations.

Here's what I bought and what was in my goody bag......













Definitely worth it for the brands included.  Not as good as the Space NK goody bag I think but you had to spend £150 with Space NK for theirs.

I am not sure how long this is on for so if you're in London today it may be worth your whole popping in!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig