Saturday, April 20, 2013

UK/US trip haul-part 4! UK drugstore haul-Boots!!

Most of the beauty blogs I read are UK based.  And you tease me with your tales of trips to Boots to pick up the latest launch of lip gloss or a brilliant new skincare find.  So here in Dubai I start making a list entitled 'UK Boots must have wish list'.

Finally the list got its day and Boots in Manchester city centre was my chosen Mecca for all things drugstore beauty related.

So I didn't go too crazy but here's the products that found their way into my shopping basket.

None of them will need any introduction as they are all UK beauty bloggers faves.

UK Boots haul!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, Indeed Labs Hydraluron, Una Brennan Rose Facial Oil, Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer.

Tanya Burr loves the Bourjois and Rimmel foundations.  Anything Tanya loves has to be worth checking out.  I haven't worn a drugstore foundation for years and years so am intrigued to how these formulas are.

I picked up Hydraluron after seeing Caroline Hirons and Anna from Vivianna Does MakeUp raving about it-the Una Brennan Rose Facial oil is also a Caroline Hirons recommendation.

Rimmel Apocalips and Barry M Gelly Nail Paint

Perhaps THE most talked about and blogged about lip gloss of all time-yet they only JUST arrived in Dubai the week after I got back from the UK.  I picked up Celestial, Nova, Stellar and Apocalyptic.

Another much blogged about product recently is the Barry M Gelly polishes-I played it safe plumping for Dragon and Pomegranate.

Origins Calm To Your Senses

Finally I picked up this Origins body souffle.  I absolutely LOVE Origins body creams-they are velvety, luxurious and smell divine!  This was my latest edition-the beautifully smelling lavender and vanilla.

My assistant for the day Fizzy-she's always falling asleep on the job!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Expat Make Up Addict | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig